July 10, 2008

4th of July Weekend

Hey everyone, I realize it’s been a little while since I’ve “blogged”, is that even a word? I've had a few of you mention you looked at my blog and no updates, so sorry about that!

Anyway, I was able to go see my beautiful little girl for the 4th of July weekend. Jo Marie is one of the prettiest babies I’ve ever seen. I flew in to Ontario on Thursday morning and my friend Diane drove me to Victorville to my sister’s house. On the way up there my sister called and said Jo was being fussy and if she was asleep we would not be able to hold her! Luckily when we got there she was still awake and had calmed down. Shaun was carrying her around and she is so little! In the pictures she looks so big, but she really is small. Her eyes are the pretties blue I’ve ever seen, I hope they stay that way!! She has a little bit of hair and she smells like baby. You know that sweet smell they have on their heads? I got to hold her a lot through the weekend, feed her, change her, and play with her. She is so much fun!!! She is very interactive and likes a lot of white noise. I haven’t seen her since Sunday and I miss her already!! Good thing I’m moving back soon so I can spend more time with her and the rest of my family. I’m going to attach some picture of her later.

Beckie
xoxo

No comments: