Okay I know I suck at the blog thing. I'm sorry it's been so long....really I am.
Anyway things are going pretty good. Most of you know I bought a house in Victorville in October 09, and I finally moved in after Thanksgiving. I love living here and I love having a house all to my self. That is when my mom is not here. We bought it together as an investment, but when we closed we changed our minds. I'm here all the time and she is here on occasion during weekends and one night a week to babysit Josephine.
I'm working at Starwood Hotels and Resorts right now as a reservation sales associate. We take incoming calls for people to book hotel stays around the world. We have some pretty cool places all over, so if you are in need of a discounted rate let me know, and I'll see what I can work out.
I had a great Christmas with my mom, sissy, Josephine and Shaun. We went to church on Christmas eve and did dinner and presents as well. Christmas day I went to my step-sisters house and spent Christmas with my step-family. It was great to see all the aunts and my niece Ella.
For my mom's family Christmas we all headed down to San Diego. I have quite a few hotel options there so we were able to get each family a pretty good deal. We went to Old Town San Diego, the Maritime Museum, Horton Plaza, Coronado Island, and Cabrillo National Monument. Cabrillo National Monument is a very quaint and historic light house. It sits on the cliffs of San Diego and has a view of the bay and Coronado Island. The trek up to the light house was not that fun, but well worth the view. It was the first time ever that I have seen clouds reflect off the ocean. It was absolutely beautiful.
Last year was full of ups and downs. I made a big decisions to move back to California, and have regretted it more than once this past year. Not because it was not the right decision but because I felt out of touch with who I want to be and who I am. I'm in a much better place now and I can already tell that this is going to be my best year yet.
I'm celebrating my 28th birthday today, and I'm so grateful for all that I have and all that I have learned so far. Hopefully I'll keep up better on my blog this year. I have another one too I started but it has like 3 posts..........so I'm not sure how much better I'll do on that one either.
Love ya,
Beckie
xoxo
January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am SO proud of you and I feel so much better and more connected now that I've read up on you. =D Sounds creepy I know but it's the truth. So I gotta know what your other blog is too so I can blog monitor you. jk Not sure if you have it but here is mine...
http://jandjbath.blogspot.com/
LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment