My little niece is now doing much better!! She is on her way home as I write this update. Heather and Shaun picked her up today from the hospital and are very excited to get her mom. Grandma Wood (my mom) is waiting at home for her arrival helping the new parents get settled. It will be a precious time for my mom, since she has not been able to hold Jo just yet. While Jo was in the NICU they did not allow people to hold her for a while, so Grandma Wood has had to be patient. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has kept this new family in your prayers!! I know the Jackson family has appreciated all the well wishes!! Don't forget to check out their blog. Their blog is listed under my "friends" section called Heathers Haven.
xoxo
Beckie
June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment